Starting this weekend the next two months are going to be busy. My calendar is filled to the brim with places to go, things to do and see, and people to visit with. Just to give you an idea of some of the things happing in the next couple of Months:
- My mom is coming to town for the Portland Marathon
- 4 very close friends of ours are getting married (both the same weekend)
- We are traveling to Victoria B.C.
- We are traveling to New York
- Celebrating Casey’s birthday
- and let’s not forget Thanksgiving week.
So before the storm approaches I thought I would share a peaceful image of a creek in the Colombia Gorge. Where I felt quite peaceful just listening to the creek trickle past.